Thursday, October 20, 2005

Starting up again ...

Christ, it's October 20th already?! Has it really been that long? ... Well, it seems I've been slacking on the blogging front. I'll try to catch everyone up on some things as I have done quite a bit since last time I posted. Also, I have decided to open up my readership a little by informing all my friends about this little page. I'm hoping it may spur me to be more active in posting. And some of my old friends who I don't talk to much anymore might want to know what's going on.

So, I haven't looked at my last post (Ammy actually made the last post on the blog) but if I remember correctly I had mentioned that I had gone to the ISKA World Martial Arts Tournament in Orlando. So what's been going on since then ...?

  1. Better to get this out of the way and just rub it in now. Got a new car. 2006 BMW 330i. Monocco Blue metallic paint. Manual transmission. Chrome trim and leather interior. Woohoo!
  2. For all you guys out there, a very important public service announcement.
  3. Been surfing the Internet recently and was pointed to these articles. I want you all to read and enjoy the following articles. Read, and know that you've met these people before. Please enjoy ...
  4. I swear one day I will actually get my website up and running.
Other than that, things are decent down here in Tampa. We'll see how things are in a week.

No comments: