Saturday, December 02, 2006

News from the South

So, it has been a long while since I last posted. Sorry about that. Hope everyone is doing well. I see Ammy had a good Thanksgiving. I had a very nice one as well. I spent the day with my parents and enjoyed a very good dinner prepared by Mom. I always enjoy spending time with Mom and Dad, so it was a wonderful day.

I did take a vacation back in October. I went with my family to Las Vegas, and some of my friends joined me as well. JerseyStrangler and his girlfriend, X, Ammy, myself and others all met up and I have to say we had an excellent time. I spent most of my time taking everyone all over the strip, kind of being the tour guide. I actually did not gamble much at all, only $100 at a blackjack table in the Las Vegas Hilton. I stayed at the Wynn Las Vegas, which is an absolutely beautiful hotel. Tried to take some pictured of my time there, which I hope to post sometime soon.

Otherwise, things are about the same here in Tampa. I'm just trying to start my Christmas shopping early this year so I am not scrambling later on. My sister and her family will be coming down here for the holidays this year, so it will be nice to see them.

Hmmm ... I have more to talk about, but that will probably make a seperate post. Talk to everyone again soon!

No comments: