Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The End (for now ...)


I have not been updating my blog as I would like, and that's got me to thinking about it's future. I have been weighing some ideas in starting over, possibly to a new blogging platform; refocusing the blog to one or a few subjects; adding new contributors, to keep the content fresh and allow for differing viewpoints; or maybe some combination.

I have not made any decisions yet, but one thing I do know is that I will not be deleting anything that I have posted here. It may not mean much, but I've enjoyed posting to this little site over the years and so I don't necessarily want it to go away if I do happen to leave.

5 comments:

nirankar said...

Great Blog to read and know.
I am really going to tell my family and friends to join this blog
I can see the hard work from blog owner.
Indian Restaurant

panqian said...

厦门人才热线

Bali Hotels said...

Nice article and good pictures..............great

Shantnu Mukherjee said...

Excellent reviews from client of all over the world. Everyone can't be wrong!!! http://syssolutiontechnology.blogspot.in

Customer Care Number said...

This information is very useful and blog was great. Thanks for share and be continue to write like this blog....