Monday, March 28, 2005

Konbanwa!

As I write this, it is currently 9:36 PM in Kansai International Airport. All I have to report at this time is that 12 hours in economy class on a 747 would not I have been much of a problem if it hadn't been about 85 fucking degrees in the cabin. I have been flying on planes for about 20 years now, and I have never been in a plane that was that hot during the flight. Despite this, Thai Airways still gets a thumbs up for free alcohol (plenty of wine, cognac, and mixed drinks) and damn good food. No pictures yet.

2 comments:

Nafa said...

KONICHIWA, MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I'm so damn envious. Don't forget the Mia-bots.

xxxooo,

-N.

Anonymous said...

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SCHOOLGIRL PICS?!?!

Oh yeah.....get me a Mia-bot too....not sure what that is but it sounds really COOL!!

Oh....watch out for roaming gangs of Ong Bak warriors, I hear that they're "all the rage" in Japan now. Put a knee right to your freakin' temple!!! KER-SMACK!