Friday, April 01, 2005

Quick update ....

I know I said would be updating everyday while I was in Japan, but obviously that's not happening. Here's the quick update.

  • Long and short of it is, the plane ride got me sick. After riding in that plane for 12 hours, I came out with a sore throat. This has now developed into absolute misery. Sore throat, fever, head cold, stuffy/runny nose ... yet I push on ...
  • Despite my physical ailment, the trip has been absolutely wonderful. Have met some very cool people. Seen many cool things. And, hey, it's Japan!
  • Pictures will not be posted until I get back. Sorry to those who were looking forward to them, but you'll have to wait a while longer.

OK, I'd like to say more but I can no longer breathe. I fear I may not be long for this world ...

No comments: