Friday, June 10, 2005

Pimpin' the band

I just thought I would pimp some of my friends' bands while I've got some space. I meant to do this at a much earlier time, but never got around to it.

Badstar - Badstar belongs in too many bands for me to count. However, here are some links to two of his group websites. And if I can find the link to his solo project, I'll post it later.
  1. Midnight Bowlers League
  2. Ladies of Deathrow Swimsuit Calendar
  3. Tampa Has Crushed the Hopes of Us All

Garath - I have known Garath for a good part of my life, and although I've always known he has had a penchant for destruction by percussion instruments I have only recently discovered he is playing in a band of his own. I haven't gotten the chance to download and listen to any of their songs, but here's the site if you are interested.

  1. Negative 8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm posting a comment! Eric, I never knew you had a blog going :) I just happened to be alerted to its existence from a referrer onto our band site.

Anonymous said...

And I pressed enter before finishing my comment dammit. Well.. I don't suppose I have much to say anyways.. I've completely lost my train of thought now. So in closing. Hi.