Thursday, June 23, 2005

Some more random items to share

I'm still working on a couple of posts that should be up shortly, most likely in the next couple of days. I'm in the middle of a busy month, but that is providing me with some material and ideas for new posts. Anyway, keep an eye out since I plan on updating often. For now, however ...

http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/html/Carolina-News-Owned.html

Grandfather kills leopard with his hands - I have to link to Fark.com, without which I would never have found this story (alright, Jason found this story but he wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for Fark)

Edit (23:16 EST, 06/23/2005): The first link to the "Carolina News Owned" story will cause a couple of popups, so be warned. Also, I just attempted to view the story again and although it is still up I could not access any of the pictures, which were the real treats. I'll see if I can find them elsewhere. -Dracos

Edit (09:34 EST, 06/24/2005): And when I look at the Carolina story from work, the pictures come up fine. So give it a try anyway, if you haven't yet. -Dracos

No comments: