Monday, January 16, 2006

... and yet not the way I would have liked to start off

So in my last post I spoke about how I would like to start off 2006 on the right foot, by getting myself in shape and working to increase my skills professionally. I joined a second gym and was being diligent in working out 3-5 times a week. Then I go and get myself sick.

I hate being sick, especially when all I've got is a slight case of a cold but it's enough to keep me from doing anything strenuous. I've had it for the past week, and made it through most of the stages (i.e., sore throat -> low fever -> stuffy/runny nose -> congestion/sinus pain -> cough) so I expect to be over it pretty soon. I just hate how I know I'm sick and feel winded by this illness, yet I think I can still go out an exercise. Either make me sick enough where I'm bedridden or leave me alone!

Anyway, that's enough of my whining. Got some things to work on today, but I hope to be posting again soon.

No comments: