Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dwarf Cage Fighting follow-up

Now, some may not have believed me when I mentioned that I was going to an Irish bar here in town to see dwarf cage-fighting. But here is the pictured advertisement, right off the bar's website (image used without permission; if contacted, I will remove it without question).

I made it to the James Joyce about 19:30 that evening. The bar was still getting patrons as it had just opened. Met X, who had arrived a few minutes before me. A friend and coworker of mine, Ed, made it a little while later but well before the events started. I could go on about how it was, but I figure I'll let pictures speak for me. I apologize if the quality is not too good, but this is the best I can do with my cellphone.

The cage.

The combatants.

He seems pretty happy oil-wrestling Ms. Ireland.

No comments: