Saturday, May 26, 2007

No reward is worth this ... oh, wait ... after seeing those pictures, hell yes it is!

So I totally missed all the festivities happening on G4 yesterday regarding the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. I am a fan of the movies, might even be a geek for them, but wasn't too caught up in the whole hoopla. However, after seeing the pictures of Attack of the Show's Olivia Munn dressed up as Princess Leia I am now going to have to find a way to DVR the replay. Christ! She is damn fine! Link to the pictures on Attack of the Show's site is following now:

Attack of the Blog: Olivia Munn as Princess Leia

I've only recently started watching Attack of the Show regularly. I had watched its precursor, The Screen Savers, back before G4 bought TechTV. After G4 purchased it and then changed the format of the show I stopped watching as I wasn't too interested in where it was going. I don't know why, but about a month ago I decided to give Attack of the Show another shot and now I am really liking it.

In other news, I have started putting some of my pictures back online from some of my past vacations. If you go to the following site:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dracos3442

you will see pictures from my trip to California in 2003. I will be adding pictures from my trip to Japan in 2005, and then pictures from my last two trips to Las Vegas. So keep an eye on that site as I will be updating it with more and more content.

Hope everyone is doing well. As always, I am working on some personal projects that I hope to reveal very soon. My best to you all.

No comments: