Sunday, June 29, 2008

Neo-Tokyo Tour, Intermixi - Spring in Japan, Final Thoughts

Ah, the group's all here (well, most of them anyway). Looking back on my trip with Intermixi, I have to start off by saying I was really lucky. There is always a worry that when you are traveling on a tour with people you don't know that there will be people you simply don't get along with. I am honored to say that in this instance, this was not the case.

I originally wanted to post pictures of each person from the tour and write a few words about each of them underneath. But, really, as I was working on that exact plan I didn't really feel like my words were doing each individual justice. So, I think instead I will simply say that I had a great experience and would do another tour with these same people in a heartbeat. I would like to let everyone from the tour know that they have my heartfelt thanks for making the trip unforgetable.

No comments: