Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Old Stomping Grounds

As evidenced by the picture above, I went up to Gainesville for the day to just walk around and see my old, college stomping grounds. The pictures are all posted up on my Flickr page. You can use the link to your left or you can follow the direct link below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dracos/sets/72157609305968699/

Not too much to report right now. I started working soon after coming back to Florida, so I've been busy getting used to things and getting back into the flow of how my company does things versus what I was used to in California. I haven't been able to see all the friends I want to, but I know that will get taken care of eventually.

Anyway, quick post tonight. Thinking up some topics for later in the week but this will have to do for now. Need to relax a bit before going to sleep.

No comments: