Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Round 1: Fight!

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I like playing video games. And one of my favorite games, one I've played over and over including all variations, iterations, sequels, etc., is Street Fighter II.

Anyway, another new version of Street Fighter II has appeared. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD! I have been eagerly anticipating this game along with Street Fighter IV, and I even downloaded and tried out SSF2THD last night on my PS3. Looks absolutely gorgeous and plays great. I can't wait to try out my, admittedly, paltry skills in some online matches including ranked, friendly, and the tournament mode. I might also have to spring for some Microsoft Points so that I can get it for the Xbox360 as well. Mainly so I can go up against my friends on that platform.

Below I've included some videos that have been making the rounds regarding SSF2THD. Enjoy!








No comments: