Thursday, March 25, 2010

Intermixi TGS Tour - Day 4

This was the day I had been waiting for. This was the event that really spurred me to go back to Japan. I have had the great pleasure of attending the Tokyo International Anime Fair on my previous trip, but I grew up with a gaming controller in my hand (Atari 2600, Commodore 64, NES, SNES, Apple IIGS, Playstation, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, PSP, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, various PC configurations) and the chance to go to the Tokyo Game Show was too great an opportunity to miss!

I cannot tell you how many people were there, but I know it was a lot. We arrived there around 9:00 am; the doors opened at 10:00 am; and after we split up to see all the show had to offer, we met back up at the end of the day around 4:00 pm. Six wonderful hours surrounded by games! You can see the full set of pictures here, and shown below are just a few of the sights from the show.





No comments: