Saturday, March 27, 2010

Testing Out a New Blogger Template

Found out about a new Blogger Template Designer from Blogger in Draft. Trying it out to see how I might be able to utilize it to personalize my blog a little bit more. So far, I like it but personally I would love it if I could upload my own background image as opposed to using the stock images that Blogger has available to you. I would guess that it is a copyright issue that Blogger doesn't want to get involved in, i.e., if they were to let their users upload whatever they wanted as backgrounds. Hopefully, something can be done to add that functionality. Other than that, there's a new "Pages" gadget that I have the ability to add, so that I could add separate pages to the blog. I could probably use it to separate content, maybe having a page for Travel, Games, Randomness, etc. Still not sure if I'll add it or not, but it is a thought.

If anyone is still reading this blog, I wouldn't mind some comments to see what you think of the new design and if you would be interested in seeing separate pages for things. This is still a work in progress, so advice/comments are appreciated.

1 comment:

Ammy said...

Glad to see you are still blogging. I like the Tenchi like background, but it is a little hard to see some of the surrounding words as they blend in with the background picture.