Friday, January 14, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Children of all ages! Welcome ...

I love the news. I try to keep up-to-date on what is happening in the world, if for nothing more than to use later in conversation. Sometimes you can find real gems when looking at stories across various sites. Here are two such stories I enjoyed reading today:

1. This first story was linked off the Drudge Report, which I don't go to often. So, I cannot verify the authenticity of this story.

2. I have seen this second story reported on many of the various major news sites (CNN, MSNBC, etc.).

I plan on adding some extra stuff to this blog soon. Mainly just a listing of links I frequent, so you'll have a better understanding of some of my interests. Those will probably be up in the next few days.

Adios.

No comments: