Tuesday, January 04, 2005

On to the boring stuff ...

I was born in Sanford, NC back on December 5, 1977. Shortly thereafter, my family moved down to Tampa, FL where we have lived ever since. I attended K-12 public schools here, and after graduating from Chamberlain High School I went to the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. I attended that institution for 4 years, and I graduated in May of 2000 with a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science. From there, I moved back to Tampa where I was eventually hired by a local non-profit organization to join their technical support team. I have been working there ever since.

Real boring life, eh? I will say that I am blessed to have a great group of friends in this town, and that I also am working with probably the best group of people I could have hoped for. I will honestly say that I would have left Tampa long ago if it weren't for the friends I have here, as well as the coworkers at my job.

Regardless, I am beginning to wonder if it may be time to move on. I'm still young, and I'm starting to think that 3 years in one place may be a bit too long especially with opportunities that I might find elsewhere. I can't say I will be leaving anytime soon, as I have been planning for the last year to take a vacation this coming March or April (more on that later). But I think it's time for me to look into moving on to further my career ...

No comments: