Saturday, January 15, 2005

Lazy Saturday ...

Not much to report today. Been a pretty lazy Saturday, even here at work. Raining outside to, so there's been less to do. Anyway, saw these two items earlier today. I originally saw these stories on the site, Slashdot, which is a great site for us techies.

The first one is a classic example of why I need to go take a vacation to Japan. Cause I know I need this product. Oh! Super Toaster!

Secondly, we have a bunch of posts on what looks to be a Russian diving message board. In a lot of the posts there are pictures of various fish that have washed ashore because of the terrible tsunami that hit SE Asia. Some of these fish look like they were pulled from the deeper parts of the ocean. This page takes a while to load, due to all the images but I think it is worth it just to see what kinds of creatures there are in our oceans.

Ja matta!

No comments: