Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm not dead yet ...

Cold is still kicking my ass, but now that I have American medicine and God of War in my hands I believe I will pull though. The pictures from the trip have been transferred over to my webserver, but I have not posted the link yet. Need to build up a nice page for them first. Also, I have some pictures that I got from one of the guys X and I met on the trip. He was rotfiend's roommate, and a really cool kid. I want to post some of his pictures too, but I will get his permission before I do anything. Any questions about my trip will automatically be referred to this one sentence.

PJT Spring Tour 2005 was XTREME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So tell us about the trip, already! I want to read all about it! And I want to make sure you're feeling better! (Sorry I'm so impatient!)