Saturday, September 01, 2007

Employment ... finally

Well, after a lot of searching I am finally employed again. I start working on Tuesday for a division of VeriSign out in Santa Cruz. It is a bit of a commute (something like 30 miles each way), but I think it will be a very good opportunity for me. I will be working in System Support, but I can't really say anymore since I haven't started. I'm excited, though, and just happy to be working again. I hope to take some pictures of downtown Santa Cruz while I am working there. From what I briefly saw, it's going to be a nice place to work. And it doesn't hurt that I'll be near the beach and boardwalk.

So, I'm still playing a lot of games on all my systems. Madden '08 is taking up most of my time on my Xbox360, but I still manage to play some Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. I will also be renting Bioshock soon. On my PS3, I am playing Warhawk. I've also tried out the demos for Heavenly Sword and Folklore, plus I downloaded Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on this system as well. Always looking for people to play, so look me up if you are online.

Almost forgot. The greatest time of the year has already started. Football season! Tomorrow I get to meet people from the San Francisco Bay Area Gator Club to watch the Gators open their season to become repeat National Champions. It will suck getting up early on a Saturday (the game kicks off at 09:30 PDT!), but I am a die-hard Gator fan so I'll be there for breakfast with the Gators. Then, this is the last week of NFL preseason, so next week the regular season begins. I can't wait to watch my Bears go back to the Superbowl, and you know I'll be cheering for the Buccaneers to do well also. Ah, the dark times are over.

Some quick links of interest I recently found on the Internets.

Real Men Love Big Trouble In Little China
- Great article that only speaks the truth!

CPDRC practices Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
- You have to watch it to believe it!

"At least there's violence and tits." -- Yahtzee, Zero punctuation!
- I've only seen a couple of this person's videos, but they are all awesome!

No comments: