Wednesday, May 18, 2005

*^@G$!

I am simply going to stop mentioning how I intend to finish this, or do that, and just fucking write.

OK, took two tests in the past week that were linked off this journal of sorts that I read now. A friend of mine from work showed this site to me after I got back from Japan, and quite frankly it is awesome. I cannot say I witnessed any of the things that Azrael mentions in his posts (except for the hidden trash can in Kyoto; wtf is up with that?), but reading about his experience kind of makes me want to go back. If you are interested in a little read, go to I am a Japanese School Teacher.

As for the tests, here were my results.

Pretty good
You are 64% smarty pants!

Good
work! There's more for you to learn, but you have a very good
foundation to build on. You definitely have an above average level of
knowledge.



Also check out The Academically Hardcore Test.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 24% on Knowledge
Link: The Understand Stuff Around You Test written by backatcha on Ok Cupid



Softcore
You scored 24 gunnerness!

You're
a laid back student. This doesn't mean that you don't care about
school, but you don't let yourself become consumed with a test or
assignment, and a bad test score won't get you down. You wonder if
those who work harder are actually happy with their lives or are just
trying to please someone else in their lives. There are better ways to
spend your time than stressing out over school. It's important to have
a life outside of class. After all, that's where the real education is
to be had.



Also check out The Understand Stuff Around You Test.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on gunnerness
Link: The Academically Hardcore Test written by backatcha on Ok Cupid

No comments: