Friday, June 29, 2007

Waiting ...

So, I have been here (San Jose, CA) going on five days now and I feel like I really haven't accomplished much. Unfortunately, there is only so much I can do right now since none of my things are here from Florida yet. My car is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow sometime and my furniture and clothes are scheduled to be delivered sometime around the middle of next week. A lot of the things I was planning on doing are dependent on my having a car, so at least I will be getting that taken care of tomorrow.

I am still adjusting to life out here. The weather is making things easier, as it usually is about in the mid-80's during the day and gets down to the 60's during the evenings. Once my car comes in, I can then start learning where everything is.

I hope to have more exciting things to report in the near future. Might also have some pictures up soon, too.

No comments: