Monday, December 31, 2007

Enjoying New Year's Eve


Well, I made it safely back to California and am preparing on going out ... somewhere tonight to celebrate New Year's Eve. We really don't have a plan. Just playing it by ear, but I have no doubt I will enjoy myself tonight.

Have a lot of pictures to post to Picasa soon from my trip back home. Then I guess I should publish some goals and ideas I have for 2008. But that's for later this week.

If you are wondering about the picture above, it's a background I use for my PC every year around New Year's. I don't know, but I always looked at it as starting off the new year right.

Enjoy yourselves this evening and stay safe!

Note: As always, I claim no ownership of the image above. I downloaded it from Animewallpapers.com some time ago.

No comments: