Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I think I sent out some of the sappiest holiday cards a couple of days ago. I guess my old age is making me sentimental or something, so to those of you who I sent cards out to then I can only hope any comments you make regarding the cards are gentle. And to those who aren't going to receive a card, well, it's mainly because I don't have an address for you.

So, I will be out-of-town for the next week. I will be back in Tampa, Florida, starting tomorrow and I will not return to California until December 29. It will be nice spending Christmas back home, and I'll have a nice, long week to spend time with family and friends. I don't have anything particular planned, but I'll have a camera so hopefully I'll take some nice pictures that I can post to Picasa later. Expect me to make one last post before the end of the year, probably on the subject of my goals and plans for 2008.

To everyone out there, I wish you a very Merry Christmas! And a Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate this particular event!

No comments: