Friday, December 14, 2007

I has smarts

While reading through a bunch of my RSS news feeds a couple of days ago, I stumbled upon this article in Wired's blog. It linked to a site where you can get a rating as to your blog's readability. Of course, I had to find out what mine would rate as.

cash advance


Honestly, I do not know if I can take this test seriously since there is no indication on what criteria is used to determine this rating. But until this test is proven as pure quackery, I will go by it's rating. College Level! Woohoo!

Actually, upon further investigation I am putting little credence into this site. The code used to place the rating on your site includes adding a link to some cash advance site, which if you aren't well-versed in HTML you might miss. A little deceptive in my opinion. As you can see, I've removed that link from the HTML so it doesn't appear.

No comments: