Thursday, September 18, 2008

Randomness

Some updates, stuff that's popped into my head, and pretty much anything else ...
  • Was invited to go golfing with some friends from the SF Gator Club last Saturday at Los Lagos golf course. Had a great time, and was fairly happy with the way I played. Scored in the 90s, which is good for me since I've now golfed twice in the past year.
  • The interesting thing about golf courses over here as opposed to the ones I've played in Florida (at least to me) is how in Florida I've dealt with more hazards (sand traps, trees, water) while here in California I've dealt more with narrower fairways, blind tee shots and greater changes in elevation on a single hole.
  • Things turned down on Sunday, as I was under the weather all day. I can't say it was all bad, as I spent the day resting and watching football most of the day.
  • Speaking of football, as everyone else is saying last night's Eagles-Cowboys game was probably the most exciting game I've watched in a long time!
  • Need to finish posting older pictures to my Flickr page ... been trying to get it up to date and add to it, but I've been slacking ...
  • If it wasn't apparent from an earlier post, I am moving back to my home in Tampa after a year of living in San Jose, California. A little under two weeks left, so I'm going to be busy.
  • Got a new phone recently. Guess you could say I finally drank some of the Kool-Aid. Like it so far, just need to check out more applications for it.
  • Picked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for my PS3 last night. Had a lot of fun throwing all kinds of things/people around with the Force.
  • I feel like the days have been slowing down for me lately. Might be related to anticipation of the move next week? Don't know, but I know I have to use my time wisely tonight working on some personal projects.
  • Shit! Just took a look at the financial markets a second ago ... Dow -449.36 at 10609.66, Nasdaq -109.05 at 2098.85.

No comments: