Thursday, September 11, 2008

Voting

Well, on this anniversary of one of the worst terrorist atrocities ever committed on U.S. soil I wanted to just express my desire that all of us who live in the United States of America take the opportunity this upcoming November to help chart the course our country will take in the next four years. By that, I mean I want you all to exercise your right to vote.

I don't get in to discussing politics with people, mainly because passions for one's particular ideals tend to run high. Everyone has valid opinions to give, and I would rather they do so in a constructive manner instead of shouting down others who they may not disagree with.

Anyway, regardless of who you are for or against my only advice to all would be to take the time to research the positions and beliefs of all the parties/candidates vying for the Presidency. I will be doing the same. As of now, I have yet to determine a good, neutral source to link to or promote so instead I will give equal linking to both the Republican and Democratic nominees.

JohnMcCain.com

No comments: