Friday, August 15, 2008

YouTube fun



A good friend of mine just got some video capture hardware (I believe it's this or something similar) and has started making videos. A lot of what he's made recently has been captures of some of his gaming sessions, mainly in Call of Duty 4. Hopefully, he'll be capturing some of our joint gaming session tonight!

I have to say I am impressed with his videos so far, since he's only just begun making them. And I admit to being a little inspired, to the point where I'm looking at possible setting up some sort of capture rig for use with my Xbox360/PS3/PC. Until then, the only videos I can upload are from PixelJunk Eden which I just purchased for my PS3 yesterday. It has a way to record videos while you play and then you can directly upload them to YouTube or save them to your PS3's hard drive. Guess I'll be trying this out later tonight.

If you want to check out what my friend has made, check out his channel.

ragingwookie's Channel on YouTube

No comments: